The SPCL confirm that the following disciplinary action has been taken so far this season.
In all of these instances the member club in question took fast and appropriate action, requiring the league to do nothing more than endorse the action taken.
It is useful to remember that decisions are made by clubs and leagues are based on the facts of each individual situation as reported by the umpires. The appropriate mitigation or aggravation is then applied to reach the final sanction.
- Joe Cranch (South Wilts II) â€“ failing to follow umpire instructions: 1 match ban plus 3 suspended for 12 months
- Rob Pittman (South Wilts II) â€“ failing in responsibility as captain: 2 match ban, suspended for 12 months
- Zach Millar (Hythe & Dibden) â€“ dissent: 1 match ban plus 3 suspended for 12 months, plus fine plus supporting colts training
- James Parnell (Langley Manor) â€“ dissent: formal warning
- George Metzger (Havant) â€“ dissent: 1 match ban suspended for 12 months
- James Trodd (Hampshire Academy) - dissent: 1 match ban suspended for 12 months
- Antony Parsons (Hartley Wintney) - dissent: 2 match ban, 1 suspended for 12 months