The Hampshire Cricket Board have released some helpful resources for groundsmen with regards to ground maintenance in these uncertain times. Please feel free to forward these on as required:
- GMA Grounds Management Association (GMA, formerly the IoG) Back To Play webinar - 20:00 Wednesday 13th May
"Suitable for both volunteers and professionals, GMA Live: 'Back to Play' explores our latest Covid-19 interim works documents and will signpost towards relevant funding, guidance and support."
- New online level 1 groundsmanship qualification, cost just £25!
Perfect for potential new groundstaff and club members looking to get qualified, great incentives for course fees and GMA membership.
- Listen to Ageas Bowl head groundsperson Simon Lee and Darren Symonds of the GMA on our latest Umpire Strikes Back podcast
- Advice and support from GMA partner Perennial
"We can give advice, help you access government support, help make arrangements to reduce or delay bill payments including credit debts & provide financial assistance to cover essential items, particularly food & heating."
- Take our just for fun Grounds Quiz (answers on Monday 25th May)
Enter answers here: https://forms.gle/qGpM2RrD5cs3aYhj9
- Check out the #HantsCGA (county groundsmanship association) webpage
Includes the latest ECB and GMA advice and guidance, and regularly updated features & articles
- Stay in touch with the #HantsCGA, sign up for regular updates
Finally a couple of imminent funding deadlines (details on our webpage here):
- £100 ECB match fundraising (last day Thursday 14th May)
- Sport England Community Emergency Fund (last day Wednesday 13th May)
Do not hesitate to get in touch with Hampshire Cricket Board for any further information.